Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Yes, it has been a long time.

Hello there! Believe it or not I have been doing a lot of sewing since by last post. I have not been very good about taking picture of my sewing nor have I been very good at writing post about what I have been up to. My long delay in post has also been due to a very long vacation for the month of January down to Ecuador, to visit my wonderful sister in law, who is working for the Peace Corps there.

Here is what I have been working on since getting home. Some open wide zippered pouches.
This one is for my swap partner in the Sew Delicious, Sweet Pouch Swap.




 These two I made for myself.



This one I adapted the tutorial to make an even smaller pouch than the smallest on Noodlehead's Tutorial. Here I used a 7" zipper, cut my fabric 7" X 5", and did my box corner width at 2".


I think it worked out alright, but I think I might order some 8" zippers. 7" zippers are what I had on hand at the time, but I think that 8" might work out a bit better.

I have lots more to catch you up on, but that is all I have for now.

Jera MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment